Hertz is unveiling today a TRIPLE points for post-Labor Day travel promotion to continue rewarding valued Gold Plus Rewards members. The new ‘Triple Points’ promotion allows Hertz Gold Plus Rewards members to receive triple Rewards points on rentals picked up from September 4 to December 15, 2012. In order for rentals to qualify for triple points, the following rules apply:
- Customer must be a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member
- Customer must select to receive Gold Plus Rewards points on their member profile
- Rental must be picked up between September 4 and December 15, 2012
- Customer must register for the promotion on www.hertztriplepoints.com prior to the rental pick up
For Gold Plus Rewards details, go to www.HertzGoldPlusRewards.com.
Here are even more deals from Hertz:
$14.99 Per Weekend Day: Enjoy a great rate of $14.99 per day on an economy or compact car when you rent from Friday through Monday at select participating airport or neighborhood locations.
- Valid from 8/20 through 11/15/12 at select airport and neighborhood Hertz locations; Excludes NY and Hawaii
- Economy/Compact; Promotion includes special rates for other car classes
- Only valid at www.hertz.com; ASK FOR: FRDM
Save Up to $40 On a Weekly or Weekend Rental at the Airport: Save $10 per Day, up to $40 on a Weekly or Weekend Rental when the promotional code (PC#) below is included in your reservation of any vehicle.
Valid from 8/15/12 – 11/14/12; All cars; U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. PC# 135892
Receive 1 Free Day of Hertz NeverLost GPS on a 2+ day Rental – valid through 12/31/12 PC#168884
Receive 2 Free Days of Hertz NeverLost GPS on a Weekly Rental – valid through 12/31/12 PC#130896