I’m always excited to find a hotel that caters to women travelers. So I am drooling reading the offerings at Kimpton Hotels.
Their Women InTouch program, led by Chief Operating Officer Niki Leondakis, offers:
- Hosted evening wine hour – for both men and women guests.
- In room spa services – how perfect to enjoy a massage and facial after a long day of work!
- A complimentary tote bag that contains everything you need for yoga, core strengthening and/or meditation. You’ll find instructions and inspiration on Kimpton’s 24-hour yoga channel.
- Unique (very!) honor bars – each hotel offers a different selection. You won’t find too many salty snacks, but you’ll find an Etch-a-Sketch, Silly Putty, Astronaut Ice Cream, Clif Bars, candy necklaces all in addition to organic food and beverage options.
- Pet friendly (with Pet Packages and a Director of Pet Relations!)
If that list isn’t exciting enough, how about these items that are available:
Complimentary during your stay:
- Spray wrinkle remover
- Hand-held steamer
- Sewing kit
- Static Guard
- Make-up mirror
- Heating pad
- Salon style hair dryer
- Eye makeup remover pads
- Shaving cream
Available for a nominal fee:
- Hair spray
- Hand press flattening fluid
- Smoothing groomer
- Sunscreen (SPF 30, fragrance free)
- Nail file/buffer
- Cuticle/nail clippers
- Clear nail polish
- Nail polish remover pads
- Lint brush
The only downside to all of this is I now want all of these great offerings during my weekly travels. What’s wrong with that, you ask? Sadly, I typically do not travel to where a Kimpton hotel is available. I’ve been to their San Diego property, but there are no Kimptons in Houston and Las Vegas, my two primary business-travel cities. Hopefully they’ll be a property soon in these locations.
So if you stay at a Kimpton and enjoy their Women InTouch program, tell us all about it … and keep me drooling! I hope other hotel chains follow suit and offer more women-centric programs.
Leave a Reply