Need a ride from the airport this holiday season? Uber and American Express have teamed up to offer you two free rides from select airports from now until the end of the year. These rides are good for up to $65 each.
When you arrive at one of the airports below, pull up your Uber app, go to the Payments section of the sidebar, and enter the code AMEXAIRPORT prior to requesting your ride. Make sure that you’re paying with an American Express credit card (prepaid cards do not count), and then request your car as you normally would. Between now and December 31st, 2016, they’ll cover the first $65 for two rides.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport(DCA)