Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott has launched a national program, ELEVATE Fueled by Fairfield, providing free workspace and networking opportunities for 20 select women-owned small businesses for three months starting August 1st. Benefits for the selected businesses include:
• Access to free workspace and office space in participating Fairfield Inn & Suites
• Visibility and promotion through Fairfield and partner networks
• Office resources (ex. free printing, WiFi etc) at the Fairfield properties
• Access to national partner organizations
• A chance to win a $5,000 grant to fuel their business
The call for entries began June 3rd, kicking off in five pilot markets (Dallas, Chicago, New York, Washington DC, Baltimore), and ending in October for National Women’s Small Business Month.
Details are at https://www.elevatefueledbyfairfield.com. Eligible women-owned businesses (less than 2 years old) located in Chicago, New York, Dallas or the Washington D.C./Baltimore metro areas can apply. Darn, that knocks me out. If you meet these criteria, I hope you become the winner of a $5,000 grant for your business – and enjoy some different scenery for your office environment for a few months.
Good luck! Send photos of your work space if you are selected!