Phew, it’s my last business trip of the year! I’m now making my way to Veracruz, Mexico for a few days of meetings, then home for two weeks!
This last business trip of the year comes with a multitude of thoughts:
1. I am sooooo looking forward to being home for a couple of weeks.
2. I’m dreading January as the business travel kicks in on January 3rd for at least five straight weeks. Ugh!
3. I have several complimentary drink coupons that expire the end of this year. I will give the United drink coupons away on this week’s United flights. I also have some Delta drink coupons. If you’re flying around Christmas on Delta and would like them, I will mail them on Thursday when I return back to the U.S. First one who meets this criteria and can wait to receive them until Tuesday next week, just put a comment below with a holiday greeting. I’ll email you to get your address.
4. My passport, already with extra pages, is about full. I will be sad when I start with a brand new one. I love looking at all of the stamps and visas in my passport, ever so grateful of the opportunities to travel internationally that I’ve had.
5. I have a few Starbuck gift cards in my bag. I like to give these out to flight attendants, gate agents or anyone who seems to need a thank you or a smile. I will be on the lookout for the recipients of these during my airport treks this week. I have these with me for random gifts throughout the year and look forward to re-stocking them for next year.